Saturday, December 4, 2010

Famous Titles for 200



If there's a better way to start a Sabbath morning, i haven't found it.

Getting up at terrible hours to text Alban and watch Arsenal games, while eating bagels covered in asiago cheese is defiantly the highlight of my law school life... it ranked pretty high during my non-law school life as well.

Living at The Estate taught me the best way to do a lot of things.

The best way to blow off steam is to slam guitars and yell with Tommy. The best way to go on long bike rides is with Phil. The best way to get under an administrator's skin is with Cody. The best way to pick up girls is with the song Alban and I prepared and never got to use... but I guarantee that there are a couple girls out there that won't stand a chance when we bust that thing out. QLO's baby.

Oh, and the best way to eat anything is after Jacque bakes it...

I'm grateful for all of these lessons. Now i must go learn the best way to file a civil lawsuit, draft a deed, and discern the meaning of a vague contract... gross.

Also, Nikolas and I have a christmas tree...

1 comment:

  1. David this post reaches a level of nostalgia that, quite frankly, made contact with me on a subdermian level. It may just be the fact that I'm in a hotel room in the anything but blooming state of Alabama, but it's probably mostly because I love it when you post. And the tree is ... so abstract, it's just ... well, it's doing it whatever it is. Doing it right.

    ReplyDelete