Saturday, April 21, 2012

The soccer field by my apartment is literally my favorite place in the world. (read that like Rob Lowe's character from Parks and Rec).  

I go to undress my spirit when it has put on the business suit of stress that law school demands.

The mood is best early in the morning, right before the sun comes up or in the evening, just after it has gone down. I like to make trails in the dew as I pretend to be a right-footed Robin Van Persie, scoring the winning goal that assures Manchester United will be relegated.

I go in the sun, rain, wind and snow. My favorite are the spring and fall mornings that are cold enough to merit a long sleeve shirt and a hat.

1 comment:

  1. One day we will both live close to a turf field. Maybe that one. I want to come visit again.

    ReplyDelete